Saturday, April 29, 2006

Crash Buchter

Today I spent the day frantically trying to find something professional to wear for my second interview for the Asst media coordinator position and working on three projects-got one done-Yeah! Took the kids to Gameforce to trade in games for different ones. They got James Bond and Nascar. Kris can not drive for more than few seconds before crashing and bringing out a caution. Entertaining to watch. Kris's toe is better but medication is making her feel not so well. Kris has a new email address now also. Will email that to those who need it. Made carribbean jerk chicken for dinner. How is that for an exciting day?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»