Sunday, August 20, 2006

The most wonderful time of the year

It is back to school time in Colorado. They both go back in 3 days. One is completely ready and has been for a week. The other not so much. He does at least have a backpack, legal pad and pens. High schools don't give out a supply list until the 1st day. He has IMP math, US history, English, Biology, German, and Orchestra and a study hall. Don't know what Kris has yet.

Kris has decided she likes to sew! Sewed three dog toys this weekend.

Three of us went to see Accepted this weekend-not even worth a rental.

Went bowling today or the kids did. I read a chapter in my fundamentals of Collection development book. I decided to sign them up for fall bowling leagues every sat at 9am. It might help them connect to other kids in the neighborhood and keep Matt too busy to hang out with his ninja sword fighting friends.

I am taking Tuesday off to spend time with them. The plan is to go to Casa Bonita in Denver. Here is the link.

http://www.casabonitadenver.com/

Cooking-I made banana pancakes Saturday morning and tonight I am making stuffed peppers.

No comments: