Sunday, September 17, 2006

Update on MattJen and the weekend

Matt has been asked to Jen's homecoming dance and has accepted. He says he is wearing all black-big giant veto stamp on that. This will occur while Randy is in Singapore so I will have to drop off and pick up. I told him he needs to check with me since he must rely on me for transportation.

Camping:Can you say cold, can you say wet(as in the white stuff), can you say mud when the white stuff melted? We camped near chambers lake-9000 elevation and it was pretty miserable.Matt and I both had bad colds going into this weekend and now they are worse. Oh and there is this 19 year old girl there who was kind of hitting on Matt until she found out he was 15.

We got home at 2:30 and the kids showered and went to make up the games they missed from the 1st week of their bowling league(I did not know this league ran until April when I signed them up for it!). Regular bowling is at 9am Saturdays. (Kris will miss it again this Sat since she has a confirmation retreat until 3pm Saturday.) I digress...back to today. Kris had to be at confirmation from 5-7 pm tonight and then Matt had a high school game night from 6:30 to 8:30.

Tomorrow-Matt has one on one play practice where he will learn to talk like a drunk. Can you just imagine what we will be listening to for the next 6 weeks.

I am getting my hair colored Tuesday night. Tuesday afternoon, Randy leaves for California. Wednesday night is parent teacher conferences for Matt. He has been told all electronics disappear if he is not passing everything. Which also includes myspacing Jen.

No comments: