Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The middle of October

Hard to believe it is almost the middle of October. Life is cruising right along. Time for a family update:

Randy-having knee pain and same job stuff. Drives me crazy that he complains about them nonstop and then does extra stuff that they do not appreciate in the evenings.

Kristen-Volleyball is over. We have like a two lag before art club starts. Her parent teacher conference is tonight. Not expecting problems. I think she is "going out" with Trevor(the same Trevor she said she was going to marry in 2nd grade because he had a lake in his front yard).

Matt-School who knows. I think he is holding his own. Shhh. He has a new girlfriend. No one is supposed to know. Her name is Chantl and she is cute and in his English class. Matt has a job interview today at the bowling alley. I think he probably stands a decent shot at getting it. Matt is in an Anime/Manga club.

Me-working, working, working. I work at my job and then come home and have to be susy homemaker(failing at this miserably). Looking forward to going to Black hills area this weekend.

No comments: