Sunday, August 31, 2008

Busy, busy week

Sorry I have been so silent, but life has been busy here in the land of teendom.

Monday- Mom had a benefits fair after work, sheentered to win a Wii but failed. Raced home to make dinner.

Rundown interrupted for Mattism-Bad presidents are not bad because of their own fault, they happen to be president during a war they did not start, so it is not their fault.
Tuesday-Mom raced home to make dinner. Kristen had band practice from 6-9 and Matt had music lesson from 7-7:30. Kristen announced that she now has to be there at 5:45. Huh? When did that change happen? Mom needs notice for changes. Mom made mac and cheese for her but she could not eat it. Kristen has been taking me for short walk every night after dinner. I was not going to miss out on this just because Kristen had marching band practice. No leash? Ok, I can deal. Kris opened the door to leave and outI went. This was followed by lots of yelling and screaming. I did not need this. I got dragged back in the house. Mom then left with Kristen and came back grumbling that Kristen was not being nasty. I totally agree. Where is my walk.

Wednesday night-Back to school night at school,mom dragged both of them with her. Matt did not want to go. Kristen made sure I got my walk though. Thank you Kristen!
They came back several hours later with mom and Matt arguing something about a paper due the next day and Matt saying she never assigned one. Matt tends to lose these battles. It did not get as loud as usual though. Kristen did not seem too happy that she could not go on the computer though.

Thursday-Mom came home with subs.She only bought 4. Where was mine? Oh yeah, since my digestive problems I have not had one single scrap of table food-not even one grape, slice of cheese, frozen vegetable or crunchy noodle. I have been relegated to trying to trip mom as she makes dinner so she spills something. She does not seem to appreciate these efforts. Anyway, I digress. As soon as they were done eating, Mom, the Evil one and Kristen left to go to the high school-something about marching, football and cameras. Matt stayed home with me. Big Whoop. All he does is text and play video games. He did clean up the kitchen as Mom instructed. Apparently Kristen had her first marching band performance. Mom said she did great even if they have confusing uniforms. Football team lost 48-6. They were gone like 5 hours. No walk again.

Friday-Mom had to meet library friends after work, so the Evil One took Matt and Kristen to chilis. They forgot to feed me. I did not eat until like 6:30pm. I thought I was going to have to eat a chair or something. Dinner time is not as exciting as breakfast. I get my scoop of pumpkin with my food at breakfast. Seriously, have you all tried this-raw pumpkin with your kibble? IT is the best and keeps a body regular if you catch my drift?

No comments: