Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Graduation/California/Matt

Graduation: There is so much to say about this, but I still feel overwhelmed. The time flew by, despite all the worry, work and stress. Hard to believe it is over.

California: Why was I so stupid to think I could do Graduation, California and Christmas in the same two week time period! Wrapping last of the gifts tonight. Kristen and Matt had a blast playing with the Zacks gift. I actually managed to wrap at least one of them without setting it off. Have to ship them all off tomorrow.

Matt: This kid is going to be the death of me. Not taking notes in science so expected result is achieved on tests(expected by everyone except matt), slacking in English so grade dropping there also. I think I need to begin planning on summer school for him. Looks like Kristen will have the relatives all to herself.

No comments: