Sunday, December 24, 2006

Whale watching cruise II, California Adventure and what Californians do on Christmas Eve

Whale Watch: We dragged ourselves out of bed by 7am(this is harder than you would think) and tried the whale watch again with our handy dandy whale check vouchers. Please read prev blog entry if you do not know what I am talking about. This time we saw a pod of dolphins. They were having fun in the wake of the boat. I hopefully got one good picture. Beautiful day for it.D.L. Drove through Laguna Beach. This is a place I would like to come back to. For a family beach trip, I would want to stay in Dana Point. For a trip with just me and Kris or some other girls, Laguna Beach is the ticket. Much too artsy for the boys.

got to Disney land and survived the maze to the parking garage. Did California Adventure today. It was nice. Kris and I did a water ride, we all did the Ferris Wheel. Did the muppet 3-d show. Pretty good.

What Californians do for Christmas eve: They go to Denny's! Who would have thought it!

No comments: