Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Running away

I would love to run away right now from:
  • the exhaustion that follows the tech fair (which was hugely successful by all accounts)
  • Whiny elementary librarians-it is like I have 23 additional children
  • a job and an employer that is asking more than I have to give right now.
  • my house that is screaming to be be cleaned-but I have no energy
  • a husband who has gout in the elbow currently
  • Matt's parent teacher conferences tomorrow
  • the mountain of parent permission slips that have materialized in the last 15 minutes
  • an 8th grader with an attitude-we get up late and THE most important thing is for her to spend 15-20 minutes straightening her hair.
  • an 11th grader with an attitude-I was not sympathetic when his head felt floaty after doing experiments with strobe lights in physics.

No comments: