Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our weekend with a computerized baby

It is very tiring-for everyone. Matt even feels sorry for Kristen. Last night the baby and car seat were on the loveseat until she went to bed( not sleep) to keep it away from pets. No fear about that in this house. Sabrina shakes when it cries and avoids it. What is not helping is for the first 24 hours, every time it cried Kristen would scream. Her comments vary from Shut the freak up, What is wrong with you, You are mental, I hate you, I wish you would die to lots of variations. Kris is not handling sleep deprivation well. It sleeps at the most two hours. I took video and photos but will have to post them later since I forgot AA batteries at the store. Making Mom's taco salad for dinner then going out for coffee with my friend Anita. Matt will be done working around 11:30! Yeah! I think it has served its purpose. She does not want anything to do with babies.

No comments: