Saturday, March 11, 2006

HMMMM

Today I had my nails done. There were these two greyhounds in their posing a threat to my 2nd family. Must destroy. Kris and Matt kept me in the outer entrance. Came home to find out cleaning was on the agenda. Kris drew vacuuming and cleaning up the black pit of the coffee table. Matt drew dusting and bathrooms. He needed rubber gloves and asked for a gas mask. They all went down to Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church/School so Mom could help organize it some more Bee brought her 15 year old daughter to help also. They got along very well I hear. Flirting 15 year old style going on. She was wearing his new mighty ducks cap most of the time. HMMMM. He wants to go along the next time she goes. Double HMMMMMMMM. Going to rent videos soon as their reward for cleaning.

No comments: