Friday, March 31, 2006

Time to get caught up....

Randy's Birthday: Went out to Roadhouse for a good dinner. Came back home to open presents. The kids gave him CDs and I gave him a CD and an MP3 player which he loves. It is nice to finally buy him something he likes and is happy to have.

Kristen track update: Her events are basically every field event and the hurdles. Off to buy bactine and bandaids in bulk!

Holli's most excellent adventure: I am writing this from my hotel room in Emporia Kansas. My hotel is in a walmart parking lot and in the hotel parking lot is a starbucks drive through. Shopping and coffee-could life be any better...(I do have 15 hours of class to get through though.)

Matt had no time to design a RR track for poppop because mom totally monopolized the computer-translation=Mom's homework and there is a mountain of it, comes first!

Asst director of district media services? There is a possibility that my entire focus for grad school will go out the window. The director informally interviewed me for this position if she can get the rec for it from HR(no easy task). Will depend on money and job description.

Dr. L. is a quack. I think my hand was never broken and he was trying to milk the Workers comp company for everything he could get out of them!

No comments: