Friday, July 21, 2006

Back in the routine

The kids are back and getting back into a routine. Not arguing about chores as much so that is a good thing. Kristen is swimming and Matt is playing his nascar game while I am trying to pull things together for my class this weekend. NO camping this weekend since Randy was as sick as a dog yesterday and is still not 100%. Kids and dog are happy about that. Next year we will have to come up with a camping compromise. Choc cupcakes gone, jelly krimpets are down to one back. Matt has requested scalloped oysters so we will have that on sunday and banana cake with banana rum icing if I can find banana rum. I remember Heidi making this when we got back from the Bahamas and I have loved it ever since. Living room needs to be vacuumed since a puppy hair explosion. She likes the toy Kristen got her but hates the squeaker noise.

No comments: