Saturday, July 15, 2006

My day by Sabrina

Mom always complains about me waking her up so since I heard her tell DAd, I always wake her up by 7, I let her sleep. Besides, the froggy pillow is soooo comfy and I have all this room now that I pushed all of Kristen's clean clothes off the bed. Mom and DAd left after they gave me an early dinner of some new yum-a-liscios dog food. I want more of this and drat they shut the pantry door...but what have we here, the bag with the picture of this delectable stuff...I will just sniff it...oh no, my tooth seems to have nicked it a bit...what the heck....RIP!!! the bag is in shreds but there are some tasty morsels remaining. YUM! Oh, I just noticed the pizza box fell over. Pepporini and mushroom-my favorite! I will just clean this up for them. Oh dear, in my haste to clean this up, I seem to have shredded this box. What to do, what to do. I think I will take a nap on the loveseat to ponder....ZZZZzzzzzzz

No comments: