Saturday, July 08, 2006

Three Weeks since my last blog-oops

I guess I have been busy.

Ok here are the inane things on my mind right now:

Personal DVD charging cords fit a Compaq laptop(will not charge it, but will fit in the same slot)

DMV in Colorado lives to create hassles for people in Colorado

I am so ready to be done with grad school

The words fried and pickles do not belong together on a menu-neither do cajun and tortellini

No one should be allowed to shoot off fireworks after 7/4 and scare Sabrinita.

We own way too many DVD's

I have a SCARED dog trying to sit under one of the high chairs at the computer counter. Not a good idea when I am sitting on one

5 months to graduation day-Yippee!

The giant ananconda type snake living next door still breathes life.

Will I ever remember my sister's home email address? Nah-why oh why did she switch....

The pit bulls on all sides of us have been having an all day conversation about how much they hate the latino music that has been playing.

TTFN

No comments: