Saturday, January 13, 2007

BRRRRRRR

It is so cold here. I have the heat cranked and still can't get warm. It is 5 right now and feels it. The kids and I went to see Night in the Museum. Totally cool movie. Matt and I loved it and K liked it more than she thought she would. K is now doing surgery on ducky's wing. Tomorrow is the confirmation fund raiser. Got K a white shirt at the mall. She wanted to do mucho more shopping but I wanted to get home before the temps dropped below 0. Making mac and cheese for dinner and maybe an apple spice cake. The cooking magazine came the other day. Thanks Mom. Planning on watching the Eagles game tonight. Fortunately, I won't have to stay up as late as you eastcoasterites to see it. Anytime you want me to ship snow and ice east let me know. Glad you checked out this totally boring post?

No comments: