Friday, February 16, 2007

And Randy thought it was going to be the TV

For months now, the TV in the Living Room has not had the color green. We have gotten used to pink grass, etc. The TV screen also narrows to a single line every other day or so. I am the hold out until it does not work at all.

This morning I decided to do a load of laundry. The washer filled and then stopped. Apparently that is all it is willing to do. I thought I would help out by emptying the washer with a small bucket and getting all the clothes out before he worked on it. I made a huge mess. Then I find out, he does not have to pull the back off, but the front. Oops

I told the kids I would take them to see the SHS version of Charlie Brown. Changed my mind when the hurricane force winds have settled in this area for the entire day and evening. That mixed with yet another snowshower makes it a good night to stay home.

Do you know someone painfully thin person(has to be) has come up with cheescake filling in a tub where you can just eat with a spoon. Talk about evil.

No comments: