Thursday, February 01, 2007

I love snow

Sabrina here. They think I don't know how to use the computer. Who do they think really emails all those pictures of animals? I love snow. I didn't use to, but I love, love, love it. It is 10 degrees outside(they think I don't know how to read either)which makes the snow crunchy on top and soft and melty when it is in my mouth. I don't really mind the cold until my mouth is numb from the snow or until my runny nose has frozen to my lip. Then I know it is time to go in and rub my cold wet face on what ever skin mom has exposed. Mom is hoping for a snowday since the high will be 7. I just have to figure out how to bring snow in without melting it. Mom tends to want to brush all my snow collections off and then all my efforts are wasted.

No comments: