Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A dog's ramblings

Why am I always in trouble when I roll around in the grass and want to come in? I like looking like a hay bale. Matt and Kris went to target in search of a padlock for Matt and come home with bags of stuff. They both got a Nintendo DS system. Kris got a game that allows her to train dogs. Hello, I am here-train me! A lot cheaper. Matt started a new semester at school. He apparently learned nothing from his disorganized last semester. His pockets are still holding all of his papers. He does this to drive his mother crazy-can't think of any other reason. She laid down the law-nothing lower than a C. I can see the battle lines are drawn. Kristen is growing her bangs out and Mom says she looks like cousin It. Don't know of any cousin by that name. Super windy here last night, hard to sleep. Breakfast is over for the day. Time to beg for good food. Kristen is eating shredded wheat. Looks like straw, Matt is eating spaghetti o's. Yummers. Mom has not selected her breakfast yet!

No comments: