Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Welcome to my blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. I am Sabrina, a highly intelligent black labrador retriever who pretends to be stupid so nothing too major is required of me by my humans. My human mother is catching on. I am pet and confidant to Matt(age 15) and Kristen (age 11). I tolerate my human father. I generally leave the room when he enters. I celebrate when he goes out of town. My greatest triumph was having him leave for 12 days. It was bliss, I tell you. My house is surrounded by barking dogs who generally have nothing to say. I tend to ignore them unless I feel my humans are threatened. My world has been infested with furry rats with long tales. These creatures must be made to feel my wrath. I chase them in my backyard but have yet to catch them. As a cruel joke, my human aunt bought me a squirrel toy that talks back at me. It knows one word-Squeak. Enough for now. Time for my nap!

No comments: