Monday, January 23, 2006

It's a Monday!

I hate winter. It is cold and I freeze my tail off by going outside. I think cats have the right idea. A litter box is the way to go. Mom and Kristen went to Karen's house to do scrapbooking all day. It was such a relief that they came back. I thought they were moving out by the amount of stuff they took with them. Maxtor had a free night at the ice rink so they all left right after dinner. Matt did well I am told, Kris not so well. Same old problem, if she can't do it better than Matt, it is not worth doing. Sunday, Dad and Matt went to Doug's to play trains and Kris and Mom watched the football game while I slept. When they left to go shopping, I got on the loveseat. Must learn to recognize sound of Durango so I don't get caught. Decided to practice herding again this morning. I stopped Dad(evil one or e.o.) from leaving kitchen with cereal. Almost tripped him. Mistake. He was not happy. Kept mom at the stove and then she got mad at me. Something about no time for this nonsense. It is not nonsense. If I am ever going to be a sheep herding dog, I must practice. Kristen got her progress report-all B's with 2 A's. Way to go Kris. Lucky Me, a piece of lettuce fell on the floor. I want pizza not lettuce. Tomorrow night I have a nail appt. Oh lucky me. Sorry so boring, but not much is really going on. I did chase a bird off the deck yesterday. If they all leave the yard, I get to eat their food which falls on the ground.

No comments: