Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bacon, bacon, bacon

I love bacon. I had three Bacon beggin strips as an appetizer this morning. Yummers. What they have been eating: shrimp quesadillas, mahi-mahi, mussels in tomato sauce(no one liked this.) Good news and bad news: Matt got D's in geography and math, but is now getting b's. Mom thinks Matt has a girlfriend. Her name is Lauren and she is in the orchestra. Kristen is doing well in school. She is developing the middle school attitude and plays that stinkin' dog video game more than she plays with me. Guess what?! I learned to run sideways. I can also now spin myself in a circle. BAd thing about that is I get dizzy and fall over. I have been herding Matt this morning without success. Mom needs to get to bed earlier. I am too tired staying up with her. She says not for another year.

No comments: