Saturday, February 25, 2006

TGIW

So glad it is the weekend. My boredom has ended. We are playing rescue dog, bearclaw slipper an d freak the humans out when I jumped over the coffee table and a reclined part of the sofa to get to rescue dog. I did annoy Mom when Kristen let me out at 6am and I did my doggie impersonation of an alarm clock. Randy got back from California last night and went into Maxtor to begin his farewell. Mom is making pork chops for dinner and even made me one! Yummers. I have been licking the floor in anticipation. Mom finally got her late project done and now is workin g on designing a new library network for a fictious library. She is in a spica splint which actually fits tighter than the cast. She is working on laundry and the kitchen. Next week it is music, music, music. Matt has play practice M-W and then the hills will be alive.... Th-Sat. Kristen has a concert on Tuesday, Randy leaves for Singapore Friday and will get back 3-15. Mom has tons of work to do, Kristen is doing well in school-SHHH she will be getting an award for working hard in PE next Trimester. Matt is going for the shock value of every action and spoken word. If you want to know what he did in a previous life, email me. Mom played it cool which was the thing to do. He plans to take more electives than humanly possible next year- He may actually be taking two honors courses. I know he can do it! Maybe I should convince him he was a scholar in one of his previous lives.

No comments: