Thursday, August 16, 2007

7.5 minutes of free writing

I read on another blog that to get students to concentrate in school they need to download their brains by writing about what is in their heads for 7.5 minutes so I am going to give it a try. Here Goes:
I am very relieved that Matt's issues with his schedule got resolved. He got the CDC classes, he has guitar, photography, US govt, English, Algebra and physics the first semester. It looks like he did not get the afterschool job that he interviewed for. Bummer. Kris was so brave at the doctor when she got three shots yesterday. Looking forward to getting rid of all of the junk at the yard sale this weekend. I want it all gone, gone, gone. Connie is taking on too much and I am feeling her lack of attention to the library side of thing. Today will be the first day that I will spend the entire day in my office this week and also the first day that I will get to take a full lunch hour. What to do, what to do? Probably will go to Borders and get another book to read. It has been 6 minutes. I got a new camera and have even put batteries in it or looked at it. Hopefully tonight. Randy is going camping solo this weekend. I have no desire to go back to the Cameron pass area and I have so much to do . Matt picked out jeans when we got Kristen's new glasses. 4.00 for jeans at walmart. I expect them to hold for maybe one or two washings. I so am looking forward to the new Sams club opening but will probably be another year.

OK, my 7.5 minutes are up. Questions anyone?

No comments: