Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chores

I had class all day and I wanted the kids to help out a little bit. This is what they had to do:
Take out trash and recycling
Unload and Reload the dishwasher
swiffer the kitchen and entryway
Vacuum Living room

It should have taken them 30 minutes top if they moved slow. My children? It took them 5.5 hours. Matt's comment-I thought we did not have to do anything when we went back to school!
My response-Did you make any of the dirt, did you eat, etc?

Today we HAVE to go get clothes for Kristen(her idea not mine). This is my only day off and I want to go see Becoming Jane. Kristen won't go unless I buy her candy.

Good tasting, bad for you-Jimmy Dean's pancake/sausage on a stick. Kristen and I love 'em and Sabrina goes insane for them. She almost knocked the trashcan over to get to the sticks that had been dropped on the floor and not picked up.

No comments: