Sunday, August 05, 2007

Our weekend in the mountains

I started a big long post about the weekend, but even I was bored. SO, here are the highlights:
The Good:

  • Finding parts of Grand Lake we never knew existed
  • Great dinner at the backstreet cafe at the Daven-Haven Lodge
  • Seeing a glimpse of how the rich lived-boat garages! I want a house that NEEDS a boat garage.
  • Seeing a coal powered-steam powered boat on Grand Lake.
  • Finding a new campground that Randy and I actually agree on.
  • Discovering there is a lot more to Lake Granby that we ever knew about.

The Bad:

Bluebird Motel

The Bear's Den

Glen Cove Restaurant

The Cafe in Granby-don't stop in for lunch after 1pm in a town where going postal means bulldozing your cares away. A little scary!

Now-off to have coffee with one of my best friends from MEMS-Michaela!

No comments: