Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nothing much to say-my life is boring

Picked Kris up at volleyball, ate dinner, watched TV. Fought with kids to get off of computer. Watched Kristen do homework. Listened to Randy complain about his employer. Same old stuff. Tonight, have to do laundry for camping this weekend. Tomorrow night is back to school night for both kids. Thursday is dentist appt for Matt. Kris has volleyball all week. Randy may be going to California in the next few weeks. Maybe Singapore too, who knows. Kids love when he is gone, because we have food that they like, but he doesn't like fondue. Next fondue will be a cheese one. Based on this post, my life is so incredibly boring. I will have to do something exciting soon that hopefully does not involve kid or husband drama. Hmm, what to do, what to do...Skydiving instructor-Nah, don't like heights. Professional scrapbooker-Nah, have not felt motivated in months. I can't be Susie Homemaker since I have tried this and failed miserably. I think I need a weekend away-Reno and Pittsburgh can not come soon enough.

No comments: