Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The teens summer begins while mine ends

Tomorrow I have to face reality and go back to work. I have enjoyed pretending I was off for the summer. Everyone enjoyed Nana and Poppop's visit. We saw the Rocks lose to the Mets, ate lots of food, watched Kristen continue on to high school-everytime I think about it I start to cry. The kids and the grands went bowling and out to lunch. We celebrated Kristen's 14th birthday-another teary moment with the grands BFFs. Kristen used the soap today. The chocolate covered pretzels are mine, all mine. We saw some movies. We dealt with the Durango getting hit by a stupid teenager. This incident did nothing to motivate me to push Matt to get his license.(The durango will be repaired while Randy stays here

http://www.shangri-la.com/en/property/singapore/traders/rooms/deluxepoolviewroom


Yes, another trip to Singapore. He leaves on Friday and returns 6/10.

Dad tried his hardest to make Sabrina make her trademark exhale of breath noise. No luck. He could not have been off the street before the dog made that highly anticipated sound!

Today the kids played donkey konga(Nintendo's annoying answer to Guitar hero) and worked on their rooms. Kristen's is cleaned up. Matt is making progress. So far today I have done 6 loads of laundry. Kids want to go to walmart tonight-Matt to buy a birthday present for girlfriend Staci, Kristen to spend, spend, spend. I still need to make cookies for a dept picnic tomorrow. I think keylime with white chocolate. Also need to run dishwasher once the laundry room closes for the evening.

No comments: