Monday, May 15, 2006

Bath night

Today was Sabrina's bath night. The end result is great. Nice and soft fluffy doggie that smells like the scent of citrus. She was better than she normally is but still not great. She sounded like a wounded sheep the whole time. Tomorrow will most likely be spent in book report hell since Kristen lost the instructions and her teacher will most likely not give her replacement. They only have 12 more days of school. They are so ready for summer. I am so ready for them not to have homework issues or meltdowns. Tonight was great though-no meltdowns or meanness on anyone's part. Sabrina has a different opinion of course.
As my new job gets closer, the more excited I am getting. I thought it would make me sad to leave, but the more demanding and inconsiderate the teachers are, the more anxious I am to get out. The principal is clueless as to what I do which explains why she submitted the job posting for the wrong position.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»