Friday, May 05, 2006

Blah, blah , blah

It has been raining and cool most of the week. I of course hate this. Mom says I have not been the best dog. Just because no one else sees the nutritional value of egg shells, doesn't mean I should not partake of this delicacy. She was mad at me for that. Kris says all I do is eat and sleep. Not true, I am the constant vigilant guard dog. No dog shall enter the perimeter on my watch. Last night Kris felt sick and mom kept her door open. Inch by inch I crept, closer and closer to my objective. I sat next to the bed and cried, whimpered. No reaction. Finally I threw caution to the wind and leapt up onto the bed only to have her yell at me to get down. I landed on something hard and it might have been her legs. I need more surveillance next time. Matt is staying home from school tomorrow due to Cinco de Mayo and gang threats. Randy leaves Sunday and may not come home until right before Kristen's birthday. Cumbres and Toltec is out due to that and Kristen is busy planning for her party. She wants to hold a lottery to see which are the lucky girls that get to come. Mom told her to pick 5 of her closest friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»