Sunday, May 07, 2006

Supreme Sunday

From Sabrina: This weekend was terrible. First I got caught in a miniblind string in Kristen's room and then today I stepped in gum. Good news, HE is gone again. Yeah!

From Holli: Great weekend. Went out to dinner for an early Mother's day to Olive Garden Friday night. Sat Got my final assignments for the semester finished and went shopping at Borders. Grass got cut before R. left and packing was uneventful for a change. Today: Took R. to the airport and then took a nap. After church took kids to the go kart place, they had fun and I am currently reading Beach Road by James Patterson. Heading to see the movie Hoot tonight. Busy week coming up, but can deal with it with out grad school and having to cook every night. planning grilled cheese and soup tomorrow night.
After I get home from movies, if not too tired, will start the cleanup of this house. I am thinking the maid will start 7/1 since I get paid 6/30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»