Monday, May 29, 2006

Weekend update

Kristen's party was a success, but ended up being two hours too long in my opinion. Went into work for two hours afterwards to ward off an attack by Tori the terrible. Started working on what amounts to an annual report of the state of the library today. Randy and Matt ended up coming home last night due to high winds and went back for the camper this morning. Kristen and I went to the pool while Randy worked and Matt "studied" for finals. Randy and Matt caught 5 trout so we had baked trout with lemon and butter for dinner. yum. Kristen was pretty grumpy the rest of the day. Post birthday let down I guess. Randy is still working at 10pm and I heard him mention on the phone to Singapore those dreaded words " If I fly there.....". Tomorrow night Matt has a dentist appt and then I am meeting classmates for coffee at 7:15.

No comments: