Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Last night

After Kristen's dental appointment, she and I went shopping. Yes, this is the beginning of the dreaded confirmation shopping. She also needed band concert clothes. She found white pin stripe pants after rejecting virtually every other pair of pants,skirts, etc in the store. She also found a pair of black pants for the concert. She rejected every black shirt in the store and tried a few white shirt combinations, but even most of those were rejected. I want function and cheapness. She wants Paris Hiltonesque style. Finally we left with only the two pairs of pants. What I really want to know is when does shopping with your teenage daughter become fun again? Anyone, anyone out there in internet land please answer this sanity saving question. This morning she comes down wearing a black shirt. GRRRR. Amazing what happens when you clean your room. Speaking of rooms, they both have until the weekend and then I clean with trashbags. My new motto for room cleaning will be show no mercy. I wonder how much it costs to rent a dumpster.

Mom, I mailed your mother's day card and it is the best card ever. I think you will agree.

No comments: