Monday, May 07, 2007

Matt, Matt, Matt

Matt has this obsession with knives. He has always been fascinated by sword fights,etc. Today Randy find a like new letter-opener in his bed. Matt of course states he found this on the way home. Could not have happened. So of course they get into it over dinner. Matt accuses Randy of stealing his stuff(bad move Matt). Randy tells Matt he owes him 4.00 for his spaghetti dinner and Matt will not get behind the wheel until he loses the attitude, gets the room somewhat cleaned up and gets a job. Matt stormed out and slammed the door(headed to church to run the soundboard). Randy went after him and made him shut it nicely. When he comes home, he will be applying for a job at Kmart online. They are hiring. And to think I said I had a boring weekend. Thanks for making my life exciting in a not so good way, Matt.

Now onto the financial woes: The federal govt issued a check to us for over $17,000.00. Unfortunately it is wrong. I got my paperwork for repayment of the student loan. It says with interest I will owe over 45,000.00. I do not think that number is correct. Will have to double check on that. Payments start 8/16. I have to mail them to Wilkes barre.

I found out today that a second middle school in my district is cutting the media clerk position(assistant). This is a very disturbing trend. I do not feel I can take this lying down. I feel as though I need to address the school board. C, get ready to prepare B for this.

No comments: