Sunday, May 20, 2007

What's Happening?

Hey it is me, Sabrina here.

I have not posted for about a year because I can never get computer time. Those kids are hogging it when Mom is not on it. Personally, I do not see the attraction. They should be spending time playing with me. In Kristen's defense, she does "play" with me. I prefer a good game of fetch;Kristen prefers grabbing me from behind and pulling me onto her lap and then reclining so I have no chance of getting away. They think I have a limited vocabulary so they often torment me with my favorite words. I am not making much progress with the reclamation of the furniture. It is soooooooo comfortable, I fall asleep instantly and do not get off before they get home. Yesterday morning, the evil one caught me on the love seat( perfect name since I do love it) and chased me off. Stinkin ratbastard.

Teenagers in the house means lots of yelling. Matt seems to do everything possible to irritate the evil one. Will Kristen never learn that rolling her eyes and not listening to Mom is really not the way to get what she wants. All she has to do is sit at Mom's feet and cry and moan? Mom hates whining and usually gives me what I want to shut me up.

Yesterday was exciting. The power was off so Mom had to open windows and a fly came in. The hunt was on. I trapped it in the blinds and I took me about 4 hours to rid the house of the pesky fly.

I am starving right now and trying to look my cutest. MOm says I can wait a minute. Can anyone tell me what a minute is? Anyone, anyone.

No comments: