Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Doggie Day Care

The kennel now offers premium services. For 8.00 a day, you can have doggie day care where your dog gets to play with other dogs! Sabrina playing with other dogs=disaster, lawsuits, and possible death. They do offer one on one service for that personal touch while being boarded. This costs 30.00 a day

BTW, I have seen it on TV and in the movies, but I have never seen an owner with a dog dressed as a mini-me. When I picked up Sabrina last time at the kennel, there was this woman with whitish hair and a scrunchy. She was carrying a lasa apso dog with the same color scrunchy. Oh my. It was hard not to stare, let alone laugh.

Looks like Sabrina gets her favorite breakfast. Not enough dog food so Kashi for dog again. It is good she loves it-no one else does.

No comments: