Monday, September 10, 2007

Poor Matt

The oral surgery consult was today. All 4 are impacted in the bone. Bring back memories Mom?
One of them has roots close to the nerve. They need to come out. Worst part is the IV sedation-IV being the the operative word. Dr. stated 5 day recovery period. Matt left there terrified. I am looking at the 1st week of January for the procedure. Kids will still be on Christmas Break. I can not afford it before then. Bill will be about 2000.00. My insurance max is 1000.00. Sad that I have to delay my child's treatment because of insurance but I work for the cheapo school district who gives a pathetic 3% raise and raises insurance premiums by 5%. Kristen mad because this seriously impacts the slim and I do mean slim chance she had of going on a 4 day science excursion to the Everglades and Key West in June. Wait till she finds out the concessions she will be making for Matt's convalesence-limited access to the good TV, putting up with her social being curtailed at least as far as this house goes etc.

No comments: