Saturday, September 29, 2007

Game Plan

This is a a great movie. Funny and moving at the same time. Kyra Sedgewick is great as an evil agent. Matt used his bowling ball for the 1st time today. Right now my two spawn are the most ungrateful, irritating beings on the face of the planet, not to mention their drastic reduction in brain function-in other words, normal teenagers! I know I will miss these days, but right now I miss naptime for children.

Randy got home fine. I was late picking him up. The cable modem apparently died, so lots of 11th hour drama until that was replaced by Comcast. He brought back Mooncakes(authentic not counterfeit as stated on the container). Quite good. Filled with lotus paste(Kristen was worried that Randy said Locust paste) and duck egg yolks.

Sabrina is so stressed to see Randy come back that she has been unable to eat.

No comments: