Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sorry so quiet, but a very busy week:

Da Kids:

Matt's conferences were Wed so I ended up serving dinner for 5 hours in a hot unairconditioned schools(the newspaper says that SHS needs 9 million dollars worth of repairs-like that will happen). His grades are Guitar A, Photo?, CDC C, Government C, Physics D, English F. I gorunded him for 2weeks or until his grades are up. (He can still turn that stuff in so tomorrow is homework day-I let them pick.) No yelling and screaming, just the facts. His sister of course delights in pushing those buttons with him so about 10 that night, she made some sort of snide comment and he punched her. Since physical contact was made, he is grounded from video games at least until Wed.

Kristen pulled a muscle or so she says. Not acting like she is in pain. She sent me a text message at 4:20 that VB practice was over and could I leave early. No is my response. Her response to that is "i don't feel like waiting". Must. Control. Fist .Of. Death.

Randy emails that he is not ready to come home yet. He is now coming home on Matt's birthday. The Videofest that Matt had planned is postponed due to the grounding and now because his father will have been up for over 24 hours. His father does not handle sleep deprivation.

SO, last night we three musketeers went to Sushi Cafe here in town and Matt got tons of his favorite Japanese foods including Green tea ice cream. I got crispy mushrooms that were filled with crabmeat and spicy tuna. YUM. Very expensive. So on his actual birthday I will make wahtever food he wants. Party will be at a later date.

Now, me. My spider bite is better. Still itchy and my leg is still swollen, but no redness or heat.
I am pretty frustrated with the amount of work my job entails. Iam doing the job of the coordinator but not being compensated that way. The tech fair, while worthwhile, is not library related and I am begining to resent it. So watching the job market right now. If something comes along, I will probably go for it. I am spending 32,000.00 on a degree in library science not instructional technology or being a help desk. I want to do library stuff! OK. vent is over.

Today Matt has bowling at 11 and then we are going to see the Mr. Woodcock movie. Massive cleaning and laundry in between and after.

No comments: